Friday, January 13, 2012

Louisiana Museum... Great as always

  I've been so busy and just running around, and don't really know what I've done. It feels like I didn't do anything that special but I just feel so exhausted and like I've been through so much. So to clear my mind, and since my friend Wing is in CPH from London, we decided to go to Louisiana. 

  Located in Humlebaek, Louisiana Museum boasts its variety of modern art collection and  the great view over the ocean. You get to walk into a small ordinary looking house, and from there starts the great journey. The way you walk into every different buildings is designed to experience and appriciate each architectural style and its great blending balance with the surrounding environment is absolutely mesmerizing. 
  
  It is sad that I don't have lots of photos of the museum but I will find it out of my hard disk driver and upload it soon. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment