Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Remembering Tokyo

 I lived in Tokyo for 1 and half year. It was by far the most interesting city. It is so similar to Korea, yet so different. A ciry full of energy and people. All the best and the worst experiences, I had it in Tokyo. Anywho, I was just going back to the old days, and just thought about my life in this wonderful city.
  Whenever I get gloomy, I went to either Mori Tower in Roppongi, or 東京都庁, the tokyo metropolitan government building. View from up high in Tokyo is compared to nothing, and that really cheered me up. Also I liked to watch Tokyo Tower, just walk around it and watch it lighted up. So here it is. My little memory. It took me 4 hours to finish. I actually don't really like it, and it is so hard to draw all the crazy neon signs and cars on the street. At the end where I had to add some last touch I got really lazy and just made it all blurry and finished it...


1 comment:

  1. ジョンビン:)
    I saw some of your pics and your comments. So you got a pretty good camera,right? I'm jealous><
    I really liked your drawings when I was in Japan. I thought this Tokyo tower is real, but this is actually drawn by you!! You're so talented...:D
    After seeing your blog, I was really relaxed. I could forget my stress. I don't know why but your pics have some special power for me..haha
    Thank you:)

    I didn't know you went to 都庁 or the other places which I've never been to.
    I really hope to see you before you go to military>< I'm coming back to Japan the end of June.
    Keep uploading your blog!

    ReplyDelete